Alpa Patel, M.D.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Premium Cataract Surgery, and Laser Vision Correction
- Graduate, University of California, Irvine. Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
- MD., Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine
- Internship, Preliminary Medicine, Kaiser Hospital, San Francisco, California
- Residency, Ophthalmomogy, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Fellowship, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Jules Stein institute, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Professional Certifications and Membership
- Diplomate, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member, American Society of cataract and Refractive Surgeons, California Academy of eye Physicians and Surgeons, Los Angeles Society of Ophthalmology, Orange County Society of Ophthalmology, California Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Course Monitor, California Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons Communication Committee Member, Los Angeles society of Ophthalmology Past President
- Academic Credential
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, University of California Los Angeles, Jules Stein Institute
- Fellowship Training
- Dr. Patel completed advanced fellowship training in Comprehensive Ophthalmology at the prestigious Jules Stein Institute adding to her specialty expertise in Premium Refractive Cataract Surgery, Laser Vision Correction, Glaucoma Surgery and Oculoplastic Surgery
Dr. Patel is a native Southern Californian having grown up in nearby Lake Forest. She enjoys cooking, needlecraft including knitting and crocheting as well as scrapbooking and yoga.